Jobs & Internships
Careers in ADRA focus on what we call the 3 C’s. If you are a connected, courageous, and compassionate professional, your dream job may be waiting for you here.
There are no job openings at present. Do come back for updates!
Title: Communications Intern
Reports to:Communications, ADRA India.
Key Responsibilities of the role include assisting with Communications Manager with:
- Planning, developing and posting content for social media
- Planning and developing content and reports including Annual Report, Quarterly Newsletter, case stories, capacity statement, presentations, etc.
- Developing video and photo content for website, reports and social media
- Helping with designing templates and Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Material
- Building a centralized database of donors, stakeholders, media personnel etc.
- Collating and organizing all project pictures and videos, project-wise data
- Providing communications support to project teams
- Any other job requirement, as and when arises
Basic Skills and Qualifications require:
If you think you fit the bill, we would love to speak with you. Reach out to us with your CV and Intention at [email protected]