Jobs & Internships
Careers in ADRA focus on what we call the 3 C’s. If you are a connected, courageous, and compassionate professional, your dream job may be waiting for you here.
Job Title: M&E Manager
Reports to: Programs Director
Location: Country Office, Gurgaon
Contract Type: Annually Renewed
Joining Date: Immediately
The M&E Manager will provide research and technical support to the Program/ Project Operations of the Adventist Development and Relief agency. The position requires working in close coordination and cooperation with the Project Managers based in the Field and with the Programs Department, and by the guidance of the Programs Director as applicable.
· Develop, monitors, manages, and evaluates research projects / pilots
· Conduct analysis of program data and respond to program data-related requests from the Management;
· Lead, strategize, conceptualize, design, develop, implement and continuously improve monitoring and evaluation frameworks and systems;
· Manage monitoring and evaluation and learning frameworks that are tailored to specific initiatives and program models.
· Develop and manage monitoring and evaluation related workflow processes among program staff;
· Provide ongoing training and support to project staff to maintain consistent monitoring tools and indicators;
· With guidance from senior team members, is responsible for a portfolio of Program Initiatives.
· Supports the project team in coming up with annual, quarterly and monthly work plans.
· Draft the Development of M&E plan/framework/system for each project in coordination with teams and support in developing survey related tools and methodology and epidemiological analysis.
· Assists in preparing reports, documentation and archiving and managing M&E Data records. Manage the Documentation and Filing system for Programs
· Undertake Field monitoring for project assessments, surveys, coordinating with all relevant stakeholders
· Support Programs team in developing and writing high quality research papers for publication in reputed National and International journals
· Update the program team on good and recent publication, published in journals related to humanitarian, health, education or livelihood.
· Lead in conducting Operational Research (OR) studies, from the ongoing projects with minimal funding resources
· Assist and support in Emergency Responses and undertake responsibilities as mentioned in NEMP
· Supports in the proposal development processes when required and manage small projects/ grants
· Works and contributes within the ADRA India team structure that guides the formulation and development of the ADRA India program strategy and related project portfolio.
· Prepares project completion reports and not limited to
(a) Tracking targets, data management, and reporting.
(b) Aligning Metrics
(c) Creating and implementing efficient and effective processes.
(d) Ability to conduct basic research and data analysis.
(e) Integrating Program learning into M&E activities
· Take lead in establishing accountability mechanism and ensure Quality control across all the projects.
· Support teams in developing risk management matrix for all the projects.
Qualification & Skills Required:
· Post Graduate in statistics, demography or ethnography with quantitative analysis training skills; preferably five years’ relevant experience in development sector areas.
· Experience in developing data collection tools, primary data collection, conducting interviews, data entry and data management activities and having analytical skills for carrying out data analysis
· Good knowledge of major back donor requirements for funding and reporting.
· Ability to work flexibly and independently in a networked working environment.
· Excellent writing skills and an ability to communicate clearly and respectfully; superior time management and organisational skills.
· Fluency in the English language, with demonstrated written skills.
· Must have leadership and managerial skills.
· Should be a team player and worked in a competitive and professional environment
· Must have paper publications and journal articles
· Have experience of designing and conducting training at community level.
· Sensitive to gender issues, stigma and barriers to social inclusion.
· Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of M&E software like STATA or SPSS, etc.
· Willing and able to travel throughout the project areas.
· Honesty in all undertakings with behaviour congruent with ADRA principles and moral standards.
At ADRA, we are committed to Safeguarding and Protection of the communities, staff and other people we work with. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who can promote a working environment free from abuse or harm to anyone that works with or comes into contact with ADRA are recruited. This post is subjected to a range of vetting checks, including a criminal records disclosure. Background and Reference checks will be conducted, and ethics is part of the regular performance appraisals.
How to apply?
Please apply electronically, quoting job title on the subject line, and attaching a covering letter (include your last salary drawn) and your CV (with at least two contactable references) to Email Address: – [email protected] by September 12, 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered for the review.
ADRA India is a tobacco and alcohol free organization. A competitive package is available for the right candidate. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.\
There are no openings at present. Do come back for updates!