The Second wave of COVID-19 in India claimed thousands of lives and put millions at risk. The unprecedented steep rise in number of infections has overwhelmed our healthcare system, which is struggling to provide basic medical facilities to patients. ADRA in India is mounting its efforts to fight the virus.
How is ADRA Helping?
- We are setting up Oxygen Generator Plants in hospitals across India
- We are setting up a COVID Care Centre in Assam
- We are providing vaccine support to healthcare facilities
- We are giving Oxygen Concentrators, ventilators, multipara monitors and PPE kits to hospitals
- We are providing ICU Beds to hospitals in need
- We are undertaking risk communication for COVID-19
Justice. Compassion. Love.
To serve humanity so all may live as God intended