Since March 2020, COVID-19 in India claimed thousands of lives and put millions at risk. Even though the surge in infections has subsided and the worst seems to be behind us, the crisis is far from over. From a battered economy to loss of education and livelihood to mental health issues in people, the virus has left a trail of destruction. ADRA is helping pick up the pieces and rebuild the country through its various COVID-19-oriented programmes. All our existing projects have been redesigned to add a component related to the impact of COVID-19 and our new projects are designed ensuring work on COVID-19 is a priority.
How is ADRA Helping?
- We are providing psycho-social support to marginalized communities impacted by COVID-19
- We are undertaking Behaviour Change Communication for COVID-19
- We are providing livelihood support and cash transfers to vulnerable communities
- We are setting up Oxygen Generator Plants in hospitals across India
- We have supported in setting up a COVID-19 Care Centre in Assam
- We are providing vaccine support to healthcare facilities
- We are giving Oxygen Concentrators, ventilators, multipara monitors and PPE kits to hospitals
- We are providing ICU Beds to hospitals in need
Justice. Compassion. Love.
To serve humanity so all may live as God intended